- Location plan of the described land (standard sheet plan).
- Short land report describing the land location and the surrounding environment.
- Copy of title indicating title number, lot number, property address, land use, land area and registered landowner.
- Copy of the Certified Plan (if any).
- Copy of latest land search certificate (if any).
- Land amalgamation application letter if the landowner currently in the process of applying for land amalgamation.
- Land conversion application letter if the landowner currently in the process of applying for land conversion.
- Conversion approval letter if the land conversion has been approved by the authority.
- Form 5A indicating the land premium notice.
- Receipt that showed the new land premium has been paid by landowner.
- Letter from authority that indicated the land has been alienated to the owner.
- Planning restrictions/requirements/limitations.
- Receipt that showed land premium has been paid by landowner.
- Any supporting letter to show proof that the owner is currently applying for the extension of time for the land premium payment (if the premium payment has lapsed and the payment is not yet made).
- Layout plan that has been approved by the local authority and attached with the approval letter.
||Planning (Local Authority)
- Land zoning (residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural).
- Type of development that is allowed by local authority for this land.
- Plot ratio of the land allowed by the local authority.
- Copy of zoning plan from local authority.
- Copy of the EIA report (if any).
- Copy of contour plan (if any).
- Copy of development order letter from the local authority.
- Copy of approved layout from the local authority (if any).
- Copy of approved pre-comp plan from the local authority (if any).
- Copy of the approved building plan (if any).
- Short report that summarizing the accessibility to the land
(highway, main road, type), access route to the land, current land
physical condition, nearest township and current facilities and services
provided nearby the area.
- Current market value for other type of property nearby the land
- Copy of LCP (Laporan Cadangan Pembangunan)
- Utility connection points (water, electricity, telephone and sewerage)
- Main water discharge points.
- Complete copy of JV agreement if the proposed land development
involves others parties or the landowner has previously signed a JV
agreement with other developer.
- Complete information of company (Form 9, Form 24, Form 49) if the
land registered to a company. Details of the shareholders if the
shareholder of the landowner is also a company.
||Marketing Information (if any)
- Proposed development planning and the number of units.
- Type of product and indicative build-up area
- Price expected from each type of product.
- Project feasibility and surrounding market report.
- Current market price of surrounding properties.
- Traffic impact study.
- Slope treatment study.
- Soil test.
- Land valuation report.